Graphic Design Intern.
In this role, you’ll work closely with a team of designers and account leads over our entire client roster. Design projects will include but are not limited to: branding, website design, digital banners, email marketing, print collateral, and broadcast advertising. Applicants must be able to share a portfolio of original work or online portfolio along with a resume.
You might be a good fit for the Graphic Design Intern position if you have:
- BA or BFA in graphic design
- Working knowledge of: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other Adobe programs
- 0-2 years experience in marketing/advertising
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Basic to expert understanding of one or all production disciplines: print, digital, broadcast (multi-media) and live events production (a plus, but not required)
Your responsibilities would include:
- Create images that identify a product and/or convey a message
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients into the final design
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- Able to present designs and able to back up design direction/choice with valid reasoning
We firmly believe that relationships are key to our success. Certain attitudes define how we work and are important in what we seek for our culture. The five values of our agency set the standard for how we work.